Recent Advances in Software Security
EURASIP Journal on Information Security welcomes submissions to the special issue on Recent Advances in Software Security.
The security of software has become crucial given the impact of the attacks on organizations, individuals, and communities. Despite the increased awareness and concerns about threats, current state of the art of software engineering practices are inadequate. Building blocks such as cryptography and protocols are necessary but not sufficient to ensure the security of software. There has been progress in developing methods and tools to engineer secure software and in empirically studying the domain to identify best practices and phenomena. EURASIP Journal on Information Security calls for a special issue on Recent Advances in Software Security. This Special Issue aims to provide an international forum for both researchers and industrial practitioners to share the latest advances in the state of the art and practice of software security and to identify emerging research topics.
Potential topics include but are not limited to:
- Data-driven secure software development
- challenges for agile development of secure software
- experience with secure DevOps
- incremental development of cyber-physical systems
- secure software development training and education
- tools supporting incremental secure software development
- usability of agile secure software development
- security awareness for software developers
- security and robustness testing in agile development
Before submitting your manuscript, please ensure you have carefully read the submission guidelines for EURASIP Journal on Information Security. The complete manuscript should be submitted through the EURASIP Journal on Information Security submission system. To ensure that you submit to the correct special issue please select the appropriate special issue in the drop-down menu upon submission. In addition, indicate within your cover letter that you wish your manuscript to be considered as part of the special issue on Cyber Security Intelligence and Analytics. All submissions will undergo rigorous peer review and accepted articles will be published within the journal as a collection.
Deadline for submissions: 21 October 2018
Lead Guest Editor
Lotfi ben Othmane, Iowa State University, USA
Edgar Weippl, SBA Research, Austria
Submissions will also benefit from the usual advantages of open access publication:
- Rapid publication: Online submission, electronic peer review and production make the process of publishing your article simple and efficient
- High visibility and international readership in your field: Open access publication ensures high visibility and maximum exposure for your work - anyone with online access can read your article
- No space constraints: Publishing online means unlimited space for figures, extensive data and video footage
- Authors retain copyright, licensing the article under a Creative Commons license: articles can be freely redistributed and reused as long as the article is correctly attributed
For editorial enquiries please contact email@example.com.
Sign up for article alerts to keep updated on articles published in EURASIP Journal on Information Security - including articles published in this special issue!
2016 Journal Metrics
Funding your APC
- ISSN: 2510-523X