Hybrid Human-Artificial Intelligence is a new paradigm based on user-centered AI approaches, deeper involvement of cognitive features for solving complex tasks, as well as data analysis based on personal profile and characteristics towards predicting future behavior or actions. It enhances computational possibilities and increases the efficiency of semantic data exploration using artificial and augmented cognition. As an extension of traditional AI techniques, it can be successfully applied to a broad range of scientific and engineering areas, such as security and advanced information processing tasks, and efficient and secure data management. In this Special Issue, all submissions focused on new possible applications of hybrid intelligence for secure data processing and analysis, as well as innovative security technologies are welcome.
The topics of interest for the special issue include, but are not limited to:
- Bio-inspired and perception models for security application
- Human centered approaches for secure data and services management
- Cognitive approaches in the creation of security protocolsPredictive intelligence models for secure data analysis
- Security of transformative computing
- New models for secure and hierarchical information management
- Human-oriented security application
- Personalized security protocolsCognitive cryptographic procedure
- Application of personal features in steganographic techniques
- Artificial thinking and cognitive information systems
- Behavioral and perceptual models for secure data analysis and management
- Innovative approaches for information acquisition and managementTransformative computing in security applications
Submission deadline: 31 October 2022
Lead Guest Editor
Marek R. Ogiela, AGH University of Science and Technology, Cryptography and Cognitive Informatics Laboratory, Krakow, Poland
Makoto Takizawa, Hosei University, Tokyo, Japan
Fang-Yie Leu, Tunghai University, Taichung, Taiwan
Important: Authors should select "Hybrid Human-Artificial Intelligence approaches for secure information processing" when they reach the “Article Type” step in the submission system.
Submission Guidelines: Authors should prepare their manuscript according to the guide for authors available from the online submission page of the EURASIP Journal on Information Security at https://jis-eurasipjournals.springeropen.com/. Submitted papers must contain original work, which has neither been previously published nor is currently under review by another journal or conference. Previously published or accepted conference papers must contain at least 50% new material to be considered for the special issue. All papers will be peer-reviewed by at least two independent reviewers. Requests for additional information should be addressed to the corresponding guest editor.
Submissions benefit from the usual advantages of open access publication:
Rapid publication: Online submission, electronic peer review, and production make the process of publishing your article simple and efficient.
High visibility and international readership in your field: Open access publication ensures high visibility and maximum exposure for your work - anyone with online access can read your article
No space constraints: Publishing online means unlimited space for figures, extensive data, and video footage.
Authors retain copyright, licensing the article under a Creative Commons license: articles can be freely redistributed and reused as long as the article is correctly attributed.
For editorial inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for article alerts to keep updated on articles published in EURASIP Journal on Information Security - including articles published in this special issue!